Folding knife suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Starts with an ''ES'' and ends with a ''4''. It will join my 5 and Izula. Looking for something lighter than the 5 for hiking/camping.

I think that the Beckers are good blades, but I can't get over the subpar sheaths (in my opinion anyway). By the time you factor in another sheath, you might as well buy an ESEE and get a nice factory sheath system.

Haha - the ESEE-4 is going to be my next knife as well (for exactly the same reason). That's actually the next purchase I was talking about :)

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the Green one in today. What's that Calvin Cline fragrance again?...

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Knives_DSCN9767_zpsa9f1fdfc.jpg

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't normally dig the coated-blade knives, but I've been thinking about picking up a couple and trying out those Brown and Green scales on one - just to see how it looks.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cryo-IIs are in-stock and shipping at Cabellas. Got to pay an extra $10 over more popular knife-sites, but they seem to be the only one who has them in-stock right now.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet. I preordered one from knife hq. hope it's not too much longer.

That's probably where I'm going to pick mine up - it's interesting that the Cryo is a Hinderer-based design that matches (almost exactly) the size-specs of the ZT 0566. Kershaw (or rather, KAI Inc.) doesn't typically make knives in both the Kershaw and ZT line that close in specs/style.

It's going to be a good year for folding knives from the sounds of it - the ZT 0770CF is impressive as well.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom