"For Our White Friends Desiring to Be Allies"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's ****ing rich. Id be run out of town as a backwards bigot by most liberals.
If you will accept the government having complete control over your healthcare, your a liberal, you just don't realize it. Me as a conservative, I don't want the government involved in anything, other than keeping the country safe ,and roads and bridges in shape.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you will accept the government having complete control over your healthcare, your a liberal, you just don't realize it. Me as a conservative, I don't want the government involved in anything, other than keeping the country safe ,and roads and bridges in shape.

Nah, complete control would be like the VA or the British NHS. Medicare is different.

I reject this all or nothing fallacy.

I'm not a conservative, I'm an American.

The problem is that people want to identify themselves with a label and make that part of their identity. Then some folks engage in confirmation bias. They're a conservative, this is what we believe and they seek out people like Ben Shapiro to give unsubstantiated bullshick to justify the conclusion they reached before going in.

Why exempt roads and bridges? Why not let the free market decide?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, complete control would be like the VA or the British NHS. Medicare is different.

I reject this all or nothing fallacy.

I'm not a conservative, I'm an American.

The problem is that people want to identify themselves with a label and make that part of their identity. Then some folks engage in confirmation bias. They're a conservative, this is what we believe and they seek out people like Ben Shapiro to give unsubstantiated bullshick to justify the conclusion they reached before going in.
No, you're a freeloader

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Healthcare is a human right and a necessity, not a ****ing Obama phone.
You think you have a "right" to healthcare. Yet when you select Single Payer healthcare you surrender your "right" to the state, it no longer belongs to you. Since the state pays the bills, the State ultimately decides if you get treatment, when you get treatment, and what kind of treatment they will pay for.

Single payer is not sustainable financially. The ONLY way a Single Payer business model even gets close to breaking even is when the State, who pays the bills, can ration care and save money. Thinking otherwise is a pipe dream.

Latest posts

Top Bottom