Ford, you really screwed it up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It's official now. No more 21' builds with hard tops, 2 door or 4 door. And every 2 door or 4 door hard top bronco that has been delivered was recalled this morning for top replacement. Not sure what they're going to replace them with though. Same top builder being used making the same tops lol.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks but I don't have it, and don't know when or if I'll get it, still, after 13 months.
You would think they would throw on soft tops to get them out the door, then deliver hard tops to the customers later. Some customers would go for it, some would not. Wouldn’t be the cheap solution but would sure beat annoying your base.

Gunblinder

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Bronco itself is 100% legit, Ford nailed it... Ford did a pis poor job contracting tops out to Webasto. Webasto can't keep up and honor their contract. Let me know when there's enough demand for the return of the Ramcharger and Trail Duster lol. Both of those sucked. Dodge/Plymouth were late to the game with those for sure.
So, how can Ford nail it and do a piss poor job...truth is that they have failed the customer, nothing more or nothing less on this

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
You would think they would throw on soft tops to get them out the door, then deliver hard tops to the customers later. Some customers would go for it, some would not. Wouldn’t be the cheap solution but would sure beat annoying your base.

It's been suggested by about 40k 2 door order holders believe me lol. Ford CEO himself said there's no plans for 2 door soft tops.
Screenshot_20210811-212238_Samsung Internet.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
So, how can Ford nail it and do a piss poor job...truth is that they have failed the customer, nothing more or nothing less on this
The answer is in my post that you quoted........the Bronco is awesome. The tops are not made by Ford, not sure why that's confusing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom