Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ivy loves the cat tunnel, but as fast as she’s growing, she won’t fit in it much longer.🤣
IMG_1117.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, you're making me want another lab. Although I notice in almost every pic she's got something in her mouth. But appear to be legal chews so far..
The funny/ironic thing with my wife bringing home the pup is that I’ve said 100 times that I wouldn’t have another Lab after we lost Annie in 2020, but after just a few day, I realized how much I really missed having one.

Chewing is and will be a problem for a while, but we’ll work through it like we did with Annie, Sugar, Blaze, Nick, and Fancy.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The funny/ironic thing with my wife bringing home the pup is that I’ve said 100 times that I wouldn’t have another Lab after we lost Annie in 2020, but after just a few day, I realized how much I really missed having one.

Chewing is and will be a problem for a while, but we’ll work through it like we did with Annie, Sugar, Blaze, Nick, and Fancy.
What's going to happen when she wants to ride shotgun but Easton says no dice?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last Sunday was three years since Titus passed. Still miss him.
View attachment 506287

But got a new pup on Monday. Meet Buddy. 1/2 (some kind of) Cur, 1/4 Great Pyrenees, 1/4 Anatolian Shepherd.
View attachment 506288
View attachment 506289
View attachment 506290
I hear ya about Titus. It's been something like 17-20 years, I think, and I still miss Jackie.

When Nero passed on, Dawg, MissPriss and Harvey were the only pets we had left and Dawg is getting up there in years. I swore Dawg was gonna be my last dog. And MissPriss and Harvey were gonna be my last cats.

Now look at the mess I'm in ...

Dawg
Snoop
Harvey
MissPriss
Fat Bastard
Garfield
BatCat
BabyGirl (she's an outside cat that the neighbors don't take care of. She's kinda just made her way over here and stays on the front porch.)

Oh ... And the baby opossum that eats all thd cat food in her bowl on the front porch every night. He's/She's/It's really young. Not much bigger than the kittens, who are now about 4-5 months old.

And the chickens ... We are down to 7 now. Bad as I want some baby ducks I AM NOT GOING TO DO IT!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO ...🫣

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Old Noob - sorry about Titus. I know what you mean. It's only been seven months since we lost Athena, and I miss her every single day. You can never replace Titus, but it looks like Buddy's gonna' do his best to fill the hole in your heart And, he'll probably be big enough to durn near do it! Good looking pup!

Latest posts

Top Bottom