Those of you who know Grumpy ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys I'm gonna make this quick because I have a lot to do before I run back up to the hospital this afternoon. Doctor is talking about putting him on a ventilator. Time will tell. He is pretty weak but I told him y'all were thinking about him and he gave me a thumb's up.

I appreciate the thoughts. He does to. I'll talk to y'all later. 😘

Nope not Covid. Myasthenia gravis.

Dang, Patti. My health issues pale in comparison to what Scott is dealing with, so prayers will be offered for some time.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I had time to answer everyone but know I have read all your posts and PMs. He had a heart attack earlier this evening.

You guys know me. I ask the questions everyone is afraid to and though the doc said all the right words, the look on his face told me all I need to know. I will be real surprised if he survives this episode. You guys just keep a good thought that if he can't survive what's going on that he can at least pass with as little suffering as possible. I would rather he move on to what is next than stay here hurting so I don't have to.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. 😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom