Those of you who know Grumpy ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sad batman GIF

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I had time to answer everyone but know I have read all your posts and PMs. He had a heart attack earlier this evening.

You guys know me. I ask the questions everyone is afraid to and though the doc said all the right words, the look on his face told me all I need to know. I will be real surprised if he survives this episode. You guys just keep a good thought that if he can't survive what's going on that he can at least pass with as little suffering as possible. I would rather he move on to what is next than stay here hurting so I don't have to.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. 😘
F$ck me. I'm not a prayer and thoughts kind of guy, and don't know you more than meeting you once at the range in Mustang, but I've kind of gotten to know you on the forum at least, and I really hope for best outcome for you, whichever way it goes. Hugs, at the very least.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, rats! God be with you!
My beloved Sister suffered from Myasthenia Gravis. I, on the other hand, was gifted with Parkinson’s Disease.
Both have their own insidious pathways which disrupt our lives.
If there’s anything good to be said about either of these conditions, it is that they won’t kill you.
They do, however, make it easier for something else to get you.
A good doctor with awareness about the condition is a must! And, the love you have to give him will serve you both.
I pray for you both!

Latest posts

Top Bottom