Those of you who know Grumpy ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I actually have a minute now. The good. He is resting better now -- of course he is in the vent and sedated so he is not struggling to breathe and sleeping mostly.

I'm beat so I'm gonna lay my head down here at the foot of his bed and try to get some sleep.
Take care of yourself too, you won't do either of you any good without that. Let us know if you need anything at all.

GaryOkie

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sorry that you’re both going through this. I hate hospitals. Don’t let my avatar or post count fool you, I’ve been here for many years. I’ve enjoyed conversations with both of you many times. I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting you both in person, but I still feel like I know you both. I wish I didn’t know how you feel, but at one time I was in the ICU after a heart attack. I almost died twice in the ICU. Both times I knew within seconds I was going to black out and die. Had the whole ICU team around me with the crash cart ready and a nurse holding my hand, because I had nobody there to comfort me. That was 24 years ago. All I could do is pray. I’ve prayed for you and your husband, and will continue to pray for you both. You are two very special people and God loves you both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom