Freakin pigs are back!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turn em loose on Silverhorn and Oak Tree golf courses. Then maybe some money will be spent on control measures. Most people don't realize how much damage a dozen hogs can do in an irrigated bermuda grass hay field in just a few nights. You guys think Oklahoma roads are bad, try a swather in a hay field at 4 mph hitting a 18" deep hole and digging the ground with the header.

Maybe I should start charging $200 for a hog hunt and $50 for every hog killed to recoup some of the expenses.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who has hog problems around here can just let me know. I'll come by, take a few and help you out. Helps you by getting rid of a few hogs and helps me by putting meat in my freezer and food on the table :). It's a win-win,

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who has hog problems around here can just let me know. I'll come by, take a few and help you out. Helps you by getting rid of a few hogs and helps me by putting meat in my freezer and food on the table :). It's a win-win,

Amen. That was my thought. Being laid off, every bit of food helps!

victor3ranger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am for helping anyone in my OKshooter family out when it means getting food on the table. I have a friend that lives south of me that is having a hog problem as well, I will see if he would mind someone coming out to thin them out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom