Freakin pigs are back!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victor3ranger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about instead of having a waiting period, make the list 1 thru whatever, whoever is next on the list gets the meat, that way it is a revolving list.

Sometimes the hogs are most pleteful so that list will rotate faster from top to bottom then start over again.

Does that sound good??

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about instead of having a waiting period, make the list 1 thru whatever, whoever is next on the list gets the meat, that way it is a revolving list.

Sometimes the hogs are most pleteful so that list will rotate faster from top to bottom then start over again.

Does that sound good??

It's your game, your rules!

voodoobass

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would love the chance to shoot some hogs. I've only shot one,....and it was a little one. Had a group of 40 -50 lb'ers step out in front of a buddy and me when we were dove hunting. We found out that three quick rounds of dove load to the head will take down one of those pint sized types. I would prefer to have a something a little heavier on hand if I ever got the chance to go on an actual hog hunt though! ;)

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've processed my own deer before and it's not that hard....right now the hardest thing will be keeping the meat cool enough from field to freezer. I have a large cooler, not as big as a giant Yeti though, so it won't hold a whole hog that's too big. If this works out I'd definitely look at buying a bigger cooler to transport whole hogs or large pieces at least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom