Freemasons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravo 3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Code:

Never heard of anything like this at all. I have all my grandfather's stuff and have even worn his apron to lodge.

To the OP, there is a lot of misinformation on the Masonic Lodge (all parts of it: York Rite, Scottish Rite, Shrine and Blue Lodge). A lot if it has been put out by disgruntled members. Even more of it has been put out by religious organizations, particularly Charismatic non-denominational types. It's about control. These churches want to control their members and do not want them to be involved in something that takes time and money that could be going to that church. They make up lies about Masonry, much like the Catholic Church did during the Renaissance and the Nazi Party did during the 20s and 30s.

The Bible has a scripture that says something to the effect of "by their fruits, ye shall know them." all you have to do is look at the fruits of the Masonic order to know the good they do. Most Masons are Christians (all believe in a Supreme Creator, if you don't, you cannot join) and try to do good work for their communities. Look at the St. Jude Hospital and the tens if thousands of children they have helped, at NO cost!!! Look at the speech pathology clinics and the eye glass screening programs. Millions of under privileged kids helped by nameless, faceless men, who are helping out because of their love for God and their love for their fellow man. No thought at all for ego or self-glorification.

Then take a look at the pastor of a mega church. Who is more Christ-like?

J B I think you said all that needs to be said! If anyone thinks that the Masons are anything but good is an IDIOT! Look at the Scottish Rite and Shrine cripple childrens hospitals, where is the evil or for that matter where is there any request for money like the "Mega Churches" ask for? Just look at the two here in Tulsa and what they have done/been charged with?
As for the Masonic Lodges ruling the world, well we would probably be in a lot better shape if they at least had a hand in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom