Fur Season Photo Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to submit the picture of the coon that unscrewed a 20" auger stake and stole my DP. Unfortunately, that thieving sucker has yet to be seen. :finger:

The way they spin around, I could see one unscrewing it from the ground if they go the right direction. You don't want to stake em down where they can climb above the stake either.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not against trapping, in fact, I acknowledge that it has to be done, I hate coons as much as anyone, they have trashed my feeders, eaten tons of corn, torn up more crap than I can remember, my issue with this thread is I think it is just fuel for the anti crowd, someone comes in here, sees a pic of a raccoon with a paw in a cuff..... Bleeding heart doesn't begin to describe it..... Again I'm not against it..... I just look at the last pic posted, and even I have a little empathy for that critter, how do you think a true tree hugger, Sierra club wild earth guardians member would view that? Just asking

I smell what you're steppin in there, and I understand, but F that. This is a hunting/fishing forum. That's what it is for. I'm not giving in to some tree huggin liberal. If I want to post a pic of a bloody deer or a cuff caught coon, this is where I do it, with pride. I'm not ducking my head to no one here.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
To become a member of trapperman.com, you have to fill out an online "application" with various questions about your knowledge of trapping.......this weeds out the antis so they don't try to join and bash. Can't answer the questions, you don't become a member. You don't have to be a member to copy and paste any of the thousands of "animals in traps" pics on that forum though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1417184772796.jpgAww Sticky how bout a hugging pair of yotes?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was fixing a gate today that had been destroyed by vandals when this coyote wandered across the wheat field about 250 yds away. Dead calm wind, so I whistled him, and shot.
The .204 never exited.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_12_12_a77fbb2c798223dcbb3fca12ef152ff2.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Time is running out before I clean up this thread. Everybody get their constructive comments in so everybody is happy with the thread rules/suggestions. :D

Comments on posted pics will be welcome and appreciated after the cleanup. :thumbup3:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom