g17 or 92fs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm always amazed at how silly people look when they start "bashing" a firearm that isn't the one they like...there isn't really anything to bash about either, there are just preferences.

I prefer:

Exposed hammer
Safety
DA/SA option

I choose the B92/M9 in A1 option because it offers me the above PLUS CTC grips, light rail and with MecGar +2 caps, 21 rounds of 9mm (why do people keep acting like B92 capacity isn't high?)

Anyway, since I run my pistols suppressed, the B92 get another advantage with the exposed factory barrel being able to easily be threaded and that makes it MY favorite.

So, Capacity of 21 rounds, rail, DA/SA option, Safety, proven reliability/durability, Decades worth of combat use, CTC grips, factory threaded barrel for suppressors...seems to be the best choice to me.

http://s29.photobucket.com/user/jasondcunningham/media/photo-8-1_zps3387bea7.jpg.html

I need more money. Nice setup.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoot first, buy later. I made this exact same decision a couple years ago, but went with option D) a CZ 75. Love that gun, but my shooting preferences changed and now I shoot glocks mostly.

Pick whichever one tickles your fancy right now, and shoot it a ton, it'll serve you well. Your tastes may change as your collection does, and you'll probably end up owning all of them anyway.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try them before you make a choice. Can't really go wrong with either.

BTW,my son just sold his 92G model....I wanted it soooo bad, but i'll have to wait awhile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom