Game cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Acorns dropping around here as well in Osage county.

My wife commented that the deer are no longer hitting our apple trees or persimmons.

As long as the acorns are dropping, they won't.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
These guys are right at a mineral spot we've turned in. they've been hitting it pretty hard the last couple of weeks. We've been manually spreading corn to help them find the spot, but now just the minerals are keeping them coming back.

Look close and you can see our pop up blind in the background. They couldn't care less about it back there. after two days, they totally ignored it.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was fixin't to put this card back in my camera this weekend...this look likes a bobcat to me...? game cam spring 2013 001.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a buck I have been watching for a while, and the moon had not allowed us to cross paths. He starts showing up in the daylight when I have picked up a couple new work contracts, and my hunting opportunities for this year are probably over. However, my Dad is muzzleloader hunting this weekend with one of my guns and in the spot I have been hunting, and I am hoping he can kill this guy. Truthfully, it would mean about as much to me for him to kill him as me. He had a battle with cancer last year and is doing good now, but you just never know what the future holds. It would be a buck of a lifetime for him.
PIC-1308.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom