Gay marriage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You saw nothing. Repeat after me. You saw nothing.

3.bp.blogspot.com__QWeJo4RbzR8_VE_LLWSiKRI_AAAAAAAABTU_PLBpVmdd16fdda77bca4a8e6b0134c1a15c57a2.jpg

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe I missed it in the back and forth..... save religion and bigotry, what reason would anyone care? Please explain.

The interview I heard with John was that he didn't like the term "married" and wanted something different.

The whole argument that if one opposes same sex marriage it has to be about "religion" or it's "bigotry" goes down the chute when a gay atheist opposes "gay marriage".

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole argument that if one opposes same sex marriage it has to be about "religion" or it's "bigotry" goes down the chute when a gay atheist opposes "gay marriage".

Bwahaha. No it doesn't. That's literally 3 logical fallacies in one sentence. 2 if you're a hardass.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Actually, it was you that did that. But, that's your norm.

You took what I said out of context and your reply is a deflection without an example. I didn't take what you said out of context Ace. You are being disingenuous to do such.

Does your consent barrage of personal, childish insults make you feel superior? More intelligent? Make you feel better about yourself?

Ace, don’t flatter yourself. Discussion with you are not that enlightening to start with.

In regard to taking shots, read my last post again as to why I reply in the manner that I do. You want to take shots, you should expect return fire. Can’t handle that? Like Peter Green sang, “Oh well”.

Secondly, you might want to consider my comments as helpful descriptions and not insults.

My favorite is when you decided that, for no other reason than I had the temerity to disagree with you, that I like to toss salad, i.e., smear jam …

One, you don’t play the victim all too well and secondly, I had no idea you used jam.

Owasso

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will this change anything... the manufacturers of colostomy bags are going to make more money as more men ruin their assholes. Talk to any doctor you want, and ask them what the long term effects having something pushed backwards through a one way orifice is?

As far judging goes, God has already judged homosexuality as an abomination. Those that believe God's word do not have to judge, they can simply take God's word for it.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. Rom 1:25-32.

If believing what God's word says about homosexuality makes me a bigot in the eyes of some men, then sobeit.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do have an axe to grind. I'm sick of Sunday Christians trying to pick and choose chapters from the bible to tear apart other humans when they themselves can't even follow the Ten Commandments.

I get that as I'm often disgusted with what organized Christian religion has become. That being said I can't, in good conscience, condone something that has labeled as a sinful act by my Lord and Creator. Regardless of whether it is in accordance to man's rights or laws. This isn't any different than any of the other commands in the Bible though...so I'm not picking any specific sin or acts to rail against. It is my believe that apart from Christ I am no more worthy of grace or salvation than any murderer, homosexual, thief, adulterer or anyone else who has broken God's law.

IMHO it is sad that the gospel has been so perverted and misinterpreted that the focus is no longer on the good news of Christ's death and resurrection. No one can seem to get past the imperfections and what they feel is hypocrisy within the members of the church.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will this change anything... the manufacturers of colostomy bags are going to make more money as more men ruin their assholes. Talk to any doctor you want, and ask them what the long term effects having something pushed backwards through a one way orifice is?

I just want to quote this for posterity before I go back to the thread. I also may sig line this.

Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom