Get ready for Sunday&Monday.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And so 2021 continues the way 2020 started; total suckage. Virus, Riots, election fraud, more riots, more virus, and now...a damn blizzard on the doorstep. On a positive note, if the blizzard makes everyone stay home for awhile, maybe we can finally "flatten the curve" on the Coronavirus.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eff that. After walking to work and back today in 18 degrees on snow covered ice, I'm not into it. I only fell once, though...

And tomorrow gonna be colder, I gotta leave even earlier!

*I might be able to drive tomorrow, I dunno.
The ATT guy that was here today wore these.

5a61adb5-dbe5-4d3f-ae33-eb096fecb151.171d3319021ab9215df5b46d4733d0e1.jpeg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Get your bread and milk, before idiots hear about the forecast.
I really need to get some groceries. I'm thinking that I should have gone earlier today instead of taking that three hour nap.

I also need to figure out a good way to heat my total electric living quarters without a fireplace or generator if the power goes out.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A neighbor of mine bought 32 bred cows at a sale out in Fairview yesterday. He asked me to go get em today or tomorrow and haul back over here. 200miles each wayThat’ll involve me driving one rig and my wife driving the other. I didn’t do it today and there’s a good chance I won’t tomorrow. It’ll pay good if there’s no trouble but there’s lots and lots of dollars and lives at stake if we get in a jam. Anyone travel between Tulsa and Enid today or is anyone traveling twixt there tomorrow that could report back?

Latest posts

Top Bottom