Get ready for Sunday&Monday.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only bright spot was a couple walking out and the man mumbling about us being out of heaters, the wife smacked him on the arm and said well its not like you did not know we are in winter, it happens every year this time, you would think you would know to be prepared,

In about 10 years that guy is gonna think that life in Big Mac would better than that haranguing female. She'll be lucky to not wake up buried under a new back porch....

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Phase 1 is complete.
20210211_174416.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope we get over a foot!! I’ve been wanting it for years. But I ain’t holding my breath. They always say it’s gonna snow and then just spits it. I have heard mike Morgan guarantee snow before and it didn’t snow a drop. Lol.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have plenty of food stocked up, i only need to buy some things to drink. Luckily for me as long as i can make it through work tomorrow and Saturday i will be off work until Next Friday. Not looking forward to two days of Do you have any ice melt, space heaters, etc. I am hoping the snow doesn't get as bad as predicted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom