Get your Flu/TDAP Shots people!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Flu shots are how the government administers their eugenics programs. They will also use the yearly flue shot to inject tracking microchips into unsuspecting citizens.....they probably already have. :faint:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go back and take a look who first said crazy and what side of the issue they were on...I know you are attempting to be in the middle but vaccines are forced on people in other states and other countries like cattle...people who have researched and do not want to take vaccines themselves are not trying to force their will on anyone and are only being forced to defend themselves. I respect your position that you do not have a problem with those who do not take the shot...but that is the NORMAL position. Many of these so-called conservatives in this forum would force vaccinate your babies like piglets if they could...they are rabid to dominate their fellow man in the name of "the greater good".

"If you won't take the flu shot, you are a crazy" sounds a lot like "If you own guns then you must be a racist"...

doctor I am saddened that a man of your education level would resort to insults rather than have an academic debate and review the claims from the opposing side of the issue. Do you tell your patients that statins are good for their livers too?

You mad, bro?

You don't even know which side of the issue I'm on, if I even have a side.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
" If you or a loved one has had a flu shot and grown a third arm out of your forehead, had your legs grow together, had your left eye grow to the size of a basketball or any other strange occurances, call the Sokolov law offices immediately, you may be eligeble for a cash settlement"

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have only had the flu 1 time in my life (57yrs), that was the 1 time I had a flu shot, several years back.
Went in for my yearly Dr. exam and Dr. asked if I had had my flu shot. Told him NO. He says, "don't want it, don't it take it, IT'S YOUR CHOICE."

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mad, bro?

You don't even know which side of the issue I'm on, if I even have a side.

No I'm not mad...I'm debating LOL...I don't let primitive emotions get in the way of debates, although i do often encounter that from the other side. By the time they resort to personal insults, I know they've lost. I always respect other's opinions and hope that nobody on here would get personally mad at me either just because of my opinions. It is true you may just be an antagonist and not on a side at all; I have no way to know that based on a few comments.

" If you or a loved one has had a flu shot and grown a third arm out of your forehead, had your legs grow together, had your left eye grow to the size of a basketball or any other strange occurances, call the Sokolov law offices immediately, you may be eligeble for a cash settlement"

LOL...on channel 34 back in 1988 with crappy graphics.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No I'm not mad...I'm debating LOL...I don't let primitive emotions get in the way of debates, although i do often encounter that from the other side. By the time they resort to personal insults, I know they've lost. I always respect other's opinions and hope that nobody on here would get personally mad at me either just because of my opinions. It is true you may just be an antagonist and not on a side at all; I have no way to know that based on a few comments.

LOL...on channel 34 back in 1988 with crappy graphics.

So since we are open to all sides here, please enlighten me to how much aluminum really is in these shots. Verified sources are a must. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom