glock 23; laser engraved tulsa ok.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just wanting something simple.

Just my name maybe in script on my Smith & Wesson 1911Sc on the left side of the dust cover, and the exact same way on my Smith & Wesson model 38 Airweight Bodyguard on the left side of the frame, just below the cylinder.

That area just below the cylinder is a purdy small chunk of real estate. I might hafta opt for my name on the side plate instead.

We'll see. :naughty:

faber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just my name maybe in script on my Smith & Wesson 1911Sc on the left side of the dust cover, and the exact same way on my Smith & Wesson model 38 Airweight Bodyguard on the left side of the frame, just below the cylinder.

That area just below the cylinder is a purdy small chunk of real estate. I might hafta opt for my name on the side plate instead.

Thats awesome. Im going to check them out.
^sweet....:thumb:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

maybe that way you wont sell them lol

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sweet, theres a place in claremore that does it, they do that to everything, iv goten all kinds od stuff done with then, flashlights, wine glasses, ect... its really cool to see it being done...:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom