Good hole in the wall places to eat...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grand village. Just west of nw23 and penn okc. If you like chinese food this is the place. It is not a buffet but the quality of food is 10x better than any buffet i been to. They also have never complained about my gun

OSU_Chris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We make some pretty outstanding Fried Onion Burgers at my place here in Yukon. It is an amusement facility for kids but you don't have to have kids to come and eat. If your in the area swing by sometime.

Bounce Town
208 Arlington Dr
Yukon, OK
10am - 7pm Wed thru Sat

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Pig Stand, west of Pawhuska as youre going out of town on the way to Ponca City. His building burned down and now he's in a trailor but he's still kickin out some good stuff. Nothing fancy, just good food. Friday nights only he does up fish n fixins til its all gone, the rest of the week he makes a sandwich that has always just been called a pig sandwich for as long as I can remember and my mom said it was there when she went to highschool there in the 50s and they tasted the same back then. The sandwich has been made same way in the same place thru many different owners and several different buildings. The guy that runs it now is a drinking buddy of my brothers and when he bought the place he got the recipe. I kinda know that he smokes pork shoulders or butts, then when done he grinds the meat in a meatgrinder and mixes it with a sweet BBQ sauce and sweet pickle relish on hamburger buns served with fresh cut fries. Add a cold beer or a soda and its a meal. I drive up there to visit my brother and always want to go out there and get some of those sandwiches.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my folks place on Sunset Lake.

Hell yea. I spent alot of time out there when I was a kid. From there though I would go the few miles on in to Bville and hit Murphys Steakhouse there on Frank Phillips Blvd. Their house garlic salad dressing is the shite and I argue with myself every time Im there whether to order a steak or the hot hamburger, both with real fries. Yummy Heaven.

Latest posts

Top Bottom