Good hole in the wall places to eat...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well its not in Oklahoma, but south of Lake DeGray in Arkansas on the road to Arkadelphia, just past Bismark, is a little restaurant called the Fish Net. The food, hospitality, and charm are just fantastic!!!!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grand village. Just west of nw23 and penn okc. If you like chinese food this is the place. It is not a buffet but the quality of food is 10x better than any buffet i been to. They also have never complained about my gun

I used to eat there fairly often. I stuck with fairly mundane stuff and it was always good.

They have some pretty wild stuff on the menu though. Shark fin soup? Is that even legal?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tulsa:
Greek and Gyros - Jim's Coney Island at 21st and Harvard
Mexican --Costa Azul at 31st and 169 hwy

Okmulgee - BBQ - Massey's. Great ribs, hot links and Pulled Pork

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well its not in Oklahoma, but south of Lake DeGray in Arkansas on the road to Arkadelphia, just past Bismark, is a little restaurant called the Fish Net. The food, hospitality, and charm are just fantastic!!!!

this is good and if you go further south just past i-30, Fat Boys BBQ for smoked rib eye on tuesday and saturday night.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
El Reno - Johnnies or Sid's and have a damn couple of "slaw dogs" with chili and an order of fries with chili too. Beats them onion burgers all to hell!

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa:
Greek and Gyros - Jim's Coney Island at 21st and Harvard
Mexican --Costa Azul at 31st and 169 hwy

My wife and her work budds eat at Jims religiously. +1.

Me and one of my friends used to eat at Costa Azul a few years ago almost every weekend night that I was in town and always latelate after we finished up with the music stuff at the club. I still take my kids there- my all time faves there are the tortas, a mexican version of a sub sandwich that I used to get all the time in San Diego growing up, and the wet burritos. My 6'1" 200lb 16 yr old can barely finish a plate of supreme nachos or a wet burrito theyre both so big and he's our big eater at our house. +1000.

Latest posts

Top Bottom