Good hole in the wall places to eat...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know of any place that is worth a drive that long. But I can say that my wife and I eat at Clicks way too often.

+1 on that, it is a long drive, and certainly there are many fine places to eat in and around Norman. However if you are near Pawnee you should try to eat at Click's. If you need additional reason to go to Pawnee, there is the Pawnee Bill museum, an annual steam engine show is held there, world's largest Dick Tracy mural on downtown building (Chester Gould was a Pawnee native).

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Parish Williams (SP?) thats on 177 just north of the salt fork. That I bet is on the very edge of being marland.

Back to food. When back home this last deer season I visited one of my old favorites. Megoburger in Ponca. Decent food and lots of it! Never was a fan of the rusty barrel. Clicks in pawnee is where its at! Few times I fished Kaw lake, would would run out to Toms for a beer and a burger.

That's the one. I +1 burn company BBQ. Absolutely stellar.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Burn Company BBQ on 11th st. just west of Harvard..

Burnco has taken over as the best BBQ in Tulsa!

drawback or advantage is the way they do things. meaning they only serve food when they are ready. they get up at O dark thirty to cook everything on HastyBake smokers. 10:30am doors open until all the food is gone...

only for sure way to get food is to get there by 11am ... by then lines start getting ridiculously long. but it's worth the wait as everyone gets treated to delicious samples while they are waiting...

gearys 5600

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Burnco has taken over as the best BBQ in Tulsa!

drawback or advantage is the way they do things. meaning they only serve food when they are ready. they get up at O dark thirty to cook everything on HastyBake smokers. 10:30am doors open until all the food is gone...

only for sure way to get food is to get there by 11am ... by then lines start getting ridiculously long. but it's worth the wait as everyone gets treated to delicious samples while they are waiting...

We usually do call in for carry out..Even before 11:00am the place is usually packed with a line out the door and no place to park.

The best ribs I have ever had keep me going back to fight the insanity..LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom