Gop 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOP 2012 Presidency

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Bobby Jindal

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • Rick Perry

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Michael Steele

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 51 45.9%

• Total voters

GolfWhiskey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now I'm un-American because I question my government? Last time I checked it's protected under the First Amendment.Or is the 1st Amendment next on your guy's list to do away with after the 2nd.

That's a non sequitur. Spreading lies about a person's reputation in written form is actually called libel, and is in most cases not protected by the First Amendment.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This assertion could use some sort of evidence to back it up. Thanks!

What are you? A research scientist? Member of the Pakistani debate team? Do you need evidence that the sky is blue?

ai121.photobucket.com_albums_o214_tripleshady180_Double_Facepalm.jpg

omegis13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can we just all cool down a bit perhaps? I would love for a serious conversation on the merits of whichever candidate you like to be availiable when I can access a proper PC, but at this rate, this thread might not remain open much longer. Chill out people and stay classy :)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are really not doing anything to further the discussion, but I'm amused that you honestly believe posting pictures is a valid form of argument.

Pot, meet kettle. Your incessant demands for empirical evidence in socio-political discussions is merely mental masturbation. It's not even worth the time it takes to supply "evidence", because you're in it for the debate rather than the results.

But I do have just enough time to challenge your ineffective challenges. :D

GolfWhiskey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking back over my posts to find the word empirical. Nope, not there.

What I did say was "some sort of evidence". Your straw men burn particularly well this morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom