Gop 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOP 2012 Presidency

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Bobby Jindal

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • Rick Perry

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Michael Steele

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 51 45.9%

• Total voters

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! I leave the thread for an hour to do some work and what happens? It turns into a complete crapfest.

This assertion could use some sort of evidence to back it up. Thanks!

You have got to be kidding! I can't believe anyone would post such nonsense unless you absolutely never read, watch or listen to ANYTHING 2A related. You are so blinded by your bias it's just not worth debating. Jeesh...

Hate do do it, but if the shoe fits:

[Broken External Image]

GolfWhiskey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding! I can't believe anyone would post such nonsense unless you absolutely never read, watch or listen to ANYTHING 2A related. You are so blinded by your bias it's just not worth debating.

If this information is so easy to find and readily available, wouldn't it be a simple thing to educate a poor, misinformed soul like myself?

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this information is so easy to find and readily available, wouldn't it be a simple thing to educate a poor, misinformed soul like myself?

What's the old saying about a horse and water???????????

You'll just redefine your question when we answer.Just like a good little liberal obama zealot. So why try???????

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So hearsay is empirical according to your definition?

EDIT - I realize this is a derail and apologize, but I am interested to hear the response.

Depends on the origin of the hearsay. If I have information based on my observations and pass it to someone else, that is hearsay, no? Since empirical data is that which is based on experiment or observation, sure hearsay can be empirical.

BTW, thats not my definition. That would be the definition provided from just about any dictionary you can find.

Latest posts

Top Bottom