Got a new Tattoo tonight :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy on my route just got one of his 3 year old daughters handprint with her name across on the bottom of his forearm... I thought it was an awesome idea except for the placement..

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My next (first) tat is going to be something historic church (possibly something like a symbol of the early saints - St. Paul's shield is pretty cool). Post up that bone-hook (or at least a pic of what you got before it was inked onto you).
[Broken External Image]
I dont have the art for it. And before you think, "Oh god,.. another tribal." That is actually how most polynesian tat art looks, and since I was in hawaii... ;)

This is what a real bone hook looks like.
[Broken External Image]

A guy on my route just got one of his 3 year old daughters handprint with her name across on the bottom of his forearm... I thought it was an awesome idea except for the placement..

Thats actually a really good idea for a tat. But I agree,.. placement is a little off.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my little piece, I wanted something different for my girls. Everyone gets a hand or foot print related thing or a portrait. I'd only get a portrait of them young if they passed. This one will apply to them their entire lives cause no matter how old they get they will always be my little girls.

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b281_BIG_MIKE2005_Tattoo_20ideas_PB080001.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom