GunBroker double billed me for a purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retired1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was the winning bidder on a auction this morning. The auction showed an immediate payment was available through the GunBroker payment plan. I went through the process and GB replied that my credit card was not accepted and to try another card. I checked my credit card and it showed that my card was charged, not only once, but twice for the full amount of my purchase.

I called my credit card and they were very helpful but unable to cancel the second charge and stated the seller had to cancel or refund the amount. This sucks because the seller did not double bill me, GB did. I called the seller and my call was not answered. I sent him an email.

I am VERY unhappy at the moment. (strongest language I can use on a family viewed forum).

Retired1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can the first charge be deleted?
From Post #1
"I called my credit card and they were very helpful but unable to cancel the second charge and stated the seller had to cancel or refund the amount. This sucks because the seller did not double bill me, GB did. I called the seller and my call was not answered. I sent him an email."

I've tried every possible way to do this. No luck so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom