Guns you sold and regret

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Custom Noveske match set AR that I built. Sold it to pay for my wedding, I miss the hell out of that gun.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a few that I've sold that I regret.
What really comes to mind is a few savage 99's that I sold had duplicates so I let them go. Another was a pre64 model 70 in 300 h&h don't know what I was thinking there but a guy made an offer I at the time couldn't refuse. It would cost 600 to 1k more to replace it today than I sold it for. I was young and stupid now I'm just stupid. I now have a strict no sale policy on nearly all my firearms now. If it's a newer production gun I will use it as trade fodder for my Pre 64 collection but they're getting harder to find. I regret not buying two .224 weatherbys I've had the chance to buy. Both German varmint masters next one I find that's realistically priced I'm going to own and shoot (hell I already have dies and a few hundred pieces of brass)

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Frdep

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going back in time to Feb 1973. Just out of Navy. Worked for about a year in San Antonio. Decided to move to Oklahoma City. Had a Winchester .22 LR with 5 round clip (yea clip) that i worked nights with my old man in Anchorage AK just before the earthquake. He paid me 50 cents an hour for running a floor buffer from 11 pm till 4 am. I was 11 years old. Man, i could shoot out a squirrels eye at 50 yards with iron sights with that rifle (my first and i bought it). It's probably still in the attic of this guys brother in law just outside of San Antonio along with my sea bag when I headed to OKC in the summer of 1974. I still wish i could remember where that house was to this day. I work my butt of for that rifle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom