GunWorld in OKC?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quail Fat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
YukonGlocker said:
It was probably missing the barrel.

The plastic sites were mashed down, the rest of the gun looked like somebody put it in a cement mixer and let it tumble for a few weeks. The G21 that was tortured over at ar15.com looked pristine in comparison.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it should be it's own category. I heard two more horror stories from customers yesterday. Unfortunately, one lady had laid down her money.

USDefender

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in Tulsa so I've never even heard of 'Gun World' in OKC. We have a shop, here, by that name... but I like them & their prices are pretty decent with pretty good service.

From all of your descriptions, your 'Gun World' sounds like a front company for something else... JMPM (Just my paranoid mind). The logic being: How else could they stay open with behavior, prices, & policies like theirs?

I also know that we had a store like that here in Tulsa (one that was a front for recruiting into a militia or some such) that has since closed its doors. I accidentally ran across it on a day off when I was looking into gun stores in my area. They acted just like you describe the people at 'Gun World' as acting & had unusually high prices on a very small selection of guns.

Things that make you go 'hmmmmmmmm.......'.

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the weekend they opened few years back a younger gentleman sold me a new Mossberg Persuader For $210 out the door. After it was all said and done and paid the older guy freaked and wanted to cancel the sale..........nope I got my paid receipt in my hand and my shotgun to bad for you train your staff better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom