GunWorld in OKC?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
By doing what they did to your wife. Sad that some people will keep going back because they will never question these high prices.

unfortunately that's the only reason i've been able to come up with myself. there must be a huge number of first time gun buyers around del city that don't like to research what they're getting.

358norma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked in the gun business for about 15 years and basically grew up in the gun/ pawn business. I would love to help you out with the range idea in the Choctaw area. PM me if interested. I know some range stuff gets sold resonable from time to time. I had a chance to buy a range set up several years ago, but just wasnt the right time. This set up did not have the air system I'm sure you would need today. 15 years ago an air system was $50 to $60K. I could help you look if interested.

By the way Gun World is a joke! I've been giving some serious thought of a gun shop myself. Not a lot in this town!

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i was in there a month or so ago. hilarious prices.

i actually saw someone buying a pistol in there. like an xd or sig or something. i almost intervened and told the guy that he could save a hundred bucks if he took a 10 minute drive to the west, but thought, hey, he'll learn.....maybe....

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the place still crawling with off-duty deputies? I wondered what it was a front for as well, but certainly with all the law in there at any given time the only crime going on must be the raping the customers get...I guess. But I seriously doubt the old boy relies on the place for income. Probably more of a place where he can hang out with LE and be part of the club he couldn't really join, for whatever reason.

ShortlineHogger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been in there twice-once about 5 years ago. Couldn't believe the prices, and couldn't get anyone to acknowledge I was even there. On the way out, I heard another guy say to a friend "lets go to the store over on I-40" that I found out was H&H.

Went in again this year on a whim, to see if anything changed. Nope.

Whatever, I'm a believer in free enterprise, if they can sell what they've got, at the prices they set, so be it. Won't be to me though!

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How is this place in business? They must have a following or else they would be tanked by now right. I've never been in there but I did hear he had some 380 ammo about a two weeks ago and was getting ready to make the drive. Then the hammer dropped $40 a box for target ammo. I then explined to him that people like him take advantage of a great hobby and great people. Told him I would never see his store, his response was that he didn't care.

Terry Hesticles

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How is this place in business? They must have a following or else they would be tanked by now right. I've never been in there but I did hear he had some 380 ammo about a two weeks ago and was getting ready to make the drive. Then the hammer dropped $40 a box for target ammo. I then explined to him that people like him take advantage of a great hobby and great people. Told him I would never see his store, his response was that he didn't care.

A month ago, I forgot who I was I spoke with, quoted me almost $1500 before taxes and fees for a DPMS .308. I handed him a print out of a page, even encouraged him to visit the link to see that it's a legit deal, for the same rifle going for $1100. Without hesitation he said he won't match that.

I've bought ammo before from there out of convenience, but after that, even if they had the last drop of water in town, I'll go thirsty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom