GunWorld in OKC?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StammesOpfer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in there bout a month ago looked at an SKS and I think they were asking 600 I even asked the guy why they were so high. He didn't have a good answer but told me I was better off going somewhere else then trying to haggle with them. So I went up Sunnylane to kings pawn.

skruball253

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few dollars is forgivable, but why are you guys priced hundreds of dollars higher than other gun stores?

Well...there are a couple factors that go into this. First and foremost it IS a business, and being profitable is key to being a successful business. Second not all gun stores have the same supplier. What H&H gets from one supplier may be cheaper than what GW gets from another, for the same gun. So prices do vary from place to place, this is why people should shop around for the best deal.

Another thing is its not just the guns and prices. Its also about upkeep of the facility, range, bills, electricity..etc..etc. The money has to come from somewhere. If someone sells guns for near cost they can probably afford to because there is something else supporting the store, like a restaurant, retail other stuff. Make sense?

Latest posts

Top Bottom