H&H gun prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went there for the first time, Friday. Only asked to look at one gun...feel deeply, madly in love with it.(haha) But, I had already judged for myself that they were on the pricey side of things, so I didn't purchase it. My boss and I enjoyed delicious cheeseburgers and soaked in the atmosphere. I did buy a bunch of reloading gear that I needed and hoped that would cure my yearning for the rifle that I so desperately needed. Couldn't get the darn thing outta my head...
After getting home that day, and then almost all day Saturday - I did my homework. Turned out that I could have saved around fifty bucks, or so, if I had the patience to order it. Which I don't. The gun could not be found anywhere else within an hour & a half drive, locally. Sooooo....Sunday morning I hooked up a ride and drove my happyass back to H&H to procure my new gun. Nothing beats "New Gun Day," huh?! Bought my brand new, Rossi M-92 .357 Magnum, lever action rifle with a 24" stainless steel barrel (octagon) and receiver, some ammo and a couple of targets and went into the range. I have FINALLY found a gun that hits what I'm aiming at! LOL! I couldn't be happier with it.
Well, I could be happier if I could buy some groceries...
It's gonna be a looong two weeks!

j4821

Marksman
Reaction score
I used to have a membership to H&H a couple years ago and was impressed by the service then. Went back a few months ago to find the expanded store and new layout. Even on a busy Saturday when no parking spot was to be had for for 200ft of the front doors and crawling with people I was asked if there was anything I wanted to handle (of course). Didn't buy anything but got some good info, prices weren't too teribly high. Still the service is impressive and I've heard similar stories where theyv'e sweetended deals. NOW if you want to talk about high prices go visit gun world, make H&H look like Walmart.

LDA.45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking at a Savage 10FLCP in .308 the other Day and on the Savage
web site MSRP was 866.00.
They had one in the rack for "ONLY" 877.00, Go Figure!!.
Needless to say, I quickly walked out.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was looking at a Savage 10FLCP in .308 the other Day and on the Savage
web site MSRP was 866.00.
They had one in the rack for "ONLY" 877.00, Go Figure!!.
Needless to say, I quickly walked out.

Lee,
I checked this out as I promised I would. I have two 10FLCP rifles in the store right now. One in .223 and the other in .308. Both are left hand rifles and both have the -K option (muzzle brake). They are both priced at
$779.98.

Also, I could not find in the system that we had ever had a 10FLCP in a right hand model.

I'm not sure what you might have been looking at. Perhaps we have a rifle mislabeled as a 10FLCP.

LDA.45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope...it was a 10FLCP in .308, I have one and can spot it a mile away.
That is the reason I checked it out to be sure, I got one of the first ones out after a 4 month wait.
It was in the long glass case on the north side of the display room in the LH
rifles section.
The "FL" in FLCP stands for Left Hand.

Cheers

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope...it was a 10FLCP in .308, I have one and can spot it a mile away.
That is the reason I checked it out to be sure, I got one of the first ones out after a 4 month wait.
It was in the long glass case on the north side of the display room in the LH
rifles section.
Cheers

Hmmmm...that is interesting. Someone must have caught the error and changed it already. It was priced at $769.98 yesterday when I found it. The ..223 was priced at $789.98. After determining the wholesale we determined one price was "rounded down" and the other was "rounded up", so we made them both match at $779.98.

This is what really has me baffled. Every firearm price in the store, since they started selling firearms has been priced such that the price ends in $9.98., not $7.00. So I am completely at a loss as to how such a price would have been placed on the rifle in the first place.

I can confirm from searching the system, we've never sold one at $877.00.

Thanks for your time. And thanks for bringing this to my attention. We value folks keeping us on our toes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom