H&H gun prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobAsh

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We wanted to look at the 638 and were not about to ask to be helped.

Although I agree that salespeople should be attentive, I don't understand this attitude either.

Personally I prefer when salespeople leave me alone; I'll ask if I need help. Mathis Bros is the worst-case scenario, I hate shopping there for that reason.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look at it like they are getting paid to help me via commission. If they don't want to earn it, I don't need to buy anything. It works for me...Larry came over to us and was a great help. Very courteous and informative. That's what earns my money. I don't want the salesmen flogging me as soon as I walk in the door, but you can tell if a customer needs help...like when they stare in the same case for 1/2 an hour. :) Larry wasn't forceful either. He asked us to let him know if we needed anything and I said yes. It went from there. He's good.

trollkepr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought my Ruger LCP at H&H for $319. That is not too far out of line, especially when you realize they were the only people to have the LCP in stock. What they didn't have was any .380 rounds to shoot in it. I went to Academy and got the $380 rounds for $15 a box. Much cheaper than the $50 one local dealer quoted.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just bought my Ruger LCP at H&H for $319. That is not too far out of line, especially when you realize they were the only people to have the LCP in stock. What they didn't have was any .380 rounds to shoot in it. I went to Academy and got the $380 rounds for $15 a box. Much cheaper than the $50 one local dealer quoted.

I can name 4 stores that have LCP's in stock, 3 I know are cheaper than that.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had good and bad times there. One salesman that is old.He has a cane , very knowledgeable about guns and friendly too.

H&h has a pretty good range if you like indoors. I don't.

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

bought the last LCP they had a few weeks ago and they also didnt have any ammo for me to shoot it. how do you like it? im for sure getting the crimson trace laser when i get some more money. those sights are terrible especially on a black target

weaseload

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always enjoy taking a few hours to make the rounds - Mustang Gun & Pawn, Big Boys, Savage, Outdoor America, Academy on NW Expressway, lunch @ H&H, and then Bass Pro. Most of my business has been with Big Boys, Savage, and H&H. Each of them have their on strengths, I just enjoy all of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom