H&H Shooting Sports to add 6 more lanes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda like folks that post on the forums that don't even read what they have posted checking for grammatical errors my 10 year old would have caught?
And I work there, no reason to hide it. I don't think anyone who works there tries to hide it. Most of us take great pride in the fact that we hide it. I find it quite disheartening that so many people love to throw stones at a business that tries so hard to provide a pleasant atmosphere to shoot in. The folks who like to peck away at their keyboards, running down the folks out there doing the deal just make me sad. No one at that place works there to get rich. We work there for the love of the industry. As far as it being a safe place to shoot, I have been far more scared at other ranges, in fact, I left a match at a range one time due to the fact everyone was just loading up and holstering up right in the lobby of the range. Given the sheer volume of folks that run thru that place on a daily basis it is quite amazing that everything runs so smooth. But I understand that it is certainly easier to just pick on one instances out of the millions of folks that go thru yearly and have a great experience, and harp on that one time. RO's are nice, however, I have always been taught that we are all RO's. The rule of thumb at a range (any range) is that if you observe an unsafe act, go get a staff member to correct it. How many of you critics have ever done that? Perhaps that person performing the unsafe act didn't even know it? They might have been grateful you helped correct them to save them from future mistakes.
Oh, and yes, the air is dirty. People are shooting guns. The two kinda go hand in hand indoors. Some of these same folks that gripe about the heat or the cold or the smoke and fumes are the same people lining up to shoot indoor matches with me that last hours while out of that same time they only shoot seconds. Seriously folks? How about finding something real to gripe about?
Just my opinion and in no way the opinion of my employer.

Here is something real to gripe about. Your companies, and YOUR customer service. Many members on here stated real concerns they had. You say you work there for love of the industry, yet instead of addressing the concerns your customers stated, and perhaps giving a possible solution, you attacked them. If I was your customer, that was telling you what concerns I had, and I was treated that way, I wouldn't return.

I don't go to your gun range unless I absolutely have to. I don't enjoy shooting there. It is too chaotic, crowded, and 25 yards isn't enough for my needs. I am glad you are expanding, and maybe the extra lanes will correct some of these issues, but if you are an example of the rest of your employees customer service, I expect you will soon be loosing customers. Good day, and good luck.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was far more than correcting grammar, however, being hypercritical of an individual for not knowing how to do something out of their job is much like getting upset at a lab technician at a doctor's office for not being able to diagnose your disorder. The folks behind the counter have no reason to know how to handle NFA items. There is a dedicated individual who handles NFA items. But I can certainly see how it would make sense to complain that every individual who works there can not deal with a topic so simple as NFA items. It is ironic that the first response to my comment could not find anything in my post of any substance to dispute other than the opening statement. It just gets old hearing all the range bashing, especially from disgruntled ex-employees, two of which on this thread are.

I guess he's using Yoda grammar?

www.filmofilia.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_02_TESB_Yoda.jpeg

According to the OP, it's safe, the air is supposed to be dirty, climate control is for weenies, and lights are for suckers. :D

:pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom