H&H Shooting Sports to add 6 more lanes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Note to self: Self, if you work somewhere, admit that you do.

You'd think that "they" would figure out that "we" can figure out who they are without that much effort ... It's not like "they" are the sharpest tool in the shed ... sheesh ... :)

Thanks for the news. I started shooting at Miles Hall's establishment over two decades ago when it was a T-building near 10th and Council. Every time I walk into the current facility, part of me marvels how he has continued to grow that range over the years. To hear that he's adding even more lanes is just another marvel on the list.

Climate control is for weenies. Make my card a Blue Card!

Yes, it's a marvel how he always manages to find somebody to save him (check OSCN if you doubt me). A little competition is a good thing ... thank goodness for the choices that have sprung up (or hung around) over the years ...

Anything else I have to say would be betraying confidences so I'll just leave it at that.

I was told they might have 12 or so lanes with climate control in the future.

And I'll believe the climate controlled lanes are coming when I see them ... Do you guys know how long that rumor has been around?? (About as long as the rumor that Fred was gonna die in 6 months had been ... and Fred and I used to have a running joke about me shaking a dead man's hand everytime I saw him ... He sure was "terminal" for a long time ... :rolleyes: May he now rest in peace ...)

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only shoot there after the suckness from the last trip has worn off and I have forgotten it, then away I go again.

Shot there a few times. Felt lucky to walk out alive evey time. Why not add some RSOs in the bays to keep an eye on these fools? Guys checking NFA paperwork at the desk that haven't the slightest what they are even looking at aren't going to keep folks safe.

TMA-1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. Not sure what to say to any of that. Guess my expectations are different. Not meaning to shill for H&H, but I've never felt as unsafe as you describe.

Fools on the lanes, sure - that's going to happen anywhere. As long as they keep the muzzle down range, I'm content to let them be. And if they don't, I'm not shy about voicing a polite, but firm reminder. Only had to do it twice, and they immediately complied and apologized. And I'm not that impressive to look at!

Latest posts

Top Bottom