Halfway there...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best part - 3 rows of checkering in the middle finger-groove (suck on that Gaston!).

That's the way they should have designed the G19 in the first place.

Looks awesome.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, this thread has got me to thinking.... Dangerous I know. What if a guy took a G17 or G22 and cut it down to accept the G26 or G27 mags? He would then have the choice of three different mag (handle) lengths with the available sleeves. That could make for a pretty nice, versatile carry\range gun. Let the flaming begin.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, this thread has got me to thinking.... Dangerous I know. What if a guy took a G17 or G22 and cut it down to accept the G26 or G27 mags? He would then have the choice of three different mag (handle) lengths with the available sleeves. That could make for a pretty nice, versatile carry\range gun. Let the flaming begin.

It's been done before, but IMO they look goofy with that short of grip. I think u should try it and let us know how u like it :D

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You could do it, but have you ever handled a subcompact glock? You must adjust your grip to eject the mags. I have a G33 that I use the G32 mags with sleeve in and it won't drop the mags without relaxing my grip. I love the commander size of the G33 with the G32 mags, but if you're wanting a long barrel 17, I would cut it down to fit the 19 mags.