Hello everyone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

US ARMORER

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I met a few of you at the Appleseed event this last weekend at USSA. Seems like everyone I talked to asked if I was a member here, so here I am...

My name is Paul, I work as a CNC machinist. I also have a background in gunsmithing, and I have been an and all around gun tinkerer since I was the armorer in my High School JROTC. Like I said, I attended my first Appleseed and was the third of us to earn our Rifleman patches (thanks again to everyone). Hope to get to meet more of you.

-Paul

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Paul. You seem like you might be a bit younger than the average member of this site and for that I say "thank you." It's wonderful knowing that there are members of the next generation that are interested in firearm ownership and 2A advocacy.

US ARMORER

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. MCVetSteve, I figured I would be right about the average age. Guess this font just makes me look younger. But, I appreciate the words, and rest assured that us young whipper snappers have taken up the call. I am also doing my part to teach children and women to take their first shots. I have been having few take me up on the offer, but as Henschman said "The 2nd Amendment and shooting is like the 'gateway drug' to Liberty." They are all hooked now...

Latest posts

Top Bottom