Help me pick a revolver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
whatever you do,DONT BUY A SMITH WITH A LOCK FOR INVESTMENT. That being said, there will be exceptions, but not worth the guarantee of older guns going up in value. he also reminded me of the 25-5 and the 48-4 and the 17-4 that i got rid of. picture me kicking my own arse!
This is good advice! Guns with locks don't hold their value. In addition, some of the newer guns use a sleeved barrel and the nut to tighten them use a proprietary wrench. There are enough older guns on the market. since you asked....

6" no dash 617. Picked it up a the local pawn shop worth the money. It was pretty trashed on the outside and filthy on the inside. Filthy on the inside is good, that means no one was inside monkeying with it. Refinished it and put some period correct combats on it.

Attachments

• IMG_2999.JPG
    IMG_2999.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 193

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is good advice! Guns with locks don't hold their value. In addition, some of the newer guns use a sleeved barrel and the nut to tighten them use a proprietary wrench. There are enough older guns on the market. since you asked....

6" no dash 617. Picked it up a the local pawn shop worth the money. It was pretty trashed on the outside and filthy on the inside. Filthy on the inside is good, that means no one was inside monkeying with it. Refinished it and put some period correct combats on it.
Beautiful pistol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom