Here's a tough one... Near Enid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enid's only gun range (that I know of) was blown over by a tornado so I now have nowhere to shoot except SCRAP when I have a weekend to make the trip to visit family. Anywhere to shoot around Enid that doesn't require driving over an hour? Preferably outdoors.

T.R.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any idea how long of ranges they have and what kind of target setup? I can't wait to join!

We have berms out to 600yds. You'll have to bring your own targets and target stands. Also, if it's a hot day you'll need to bring plenty of water. There are no improvements such as water spigots or electricty. Also, no fully automatic weapons or 50 cal Browning allowed. The berms aren't up to the task at this time.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe you have to be a member to get out there and judging by what I read on their website they only take new members 4 times a year and next time is october. If there is a way to become a member more immediately I would jump on it.

TR could probably fill us in on this.

What are you shooting hog?

hogslayer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot a lot of varmint cals. from 204,22 K-hornet,221 fireball. acouple of 223s,22-250, 6MM,270,and about 5 0r 6 different pistol cals. and probably a few more I left out.
There has to be a way for visitors to check out the range maybe we can find out.
Hogslayer

Latest posts

Top Bottom