Here's a tough one... Near Enid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeper7011

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live South of Enid about 8 Miles, There are a couple of place outdoors to shoot within a mile. No restrictions, other than you can not shoot like a crazed idot spinning around.. The Gun Club is once every 3 Months there meeting was a couple of weeks ago, also kinda costly depending on how much you would use the range. Canton Lake also has an Outdoor range you must have a valid Hunting Licence to use the range, although it may a little futher than you are willing to travel, it does offer shaded pavillions and lots to shoot at. I have Pistol or rifle 100yard, 200 yard. Just let me know. PM for contact info to :gun1:

Hey, I would be interested in where to shoot here in Enid. I bought a couple of new (to me) rifles and bought one for my son. Would love to get out and test them. Unfortunately, I live in Enid and can't shoot in town! :( I'm a member of the rifle range outside of town, but the last time I went there I couldn't drive down the hill.

Thanks

RWVA shooter

Marksman
Reaction score
If anyone looking to go out to the range and do some cool shooting.I have plenty of targets from the Appleseed project.The range can hold plenty of shooters if more than one would like to try..

I have a deep knowlegde of the type of shooting they do..Appleseed is a fast growning event filled with old world history and lots of shooting mixed in..

We have a forum site where you can get in contact with alot of shooters in the state www.appleseedinfo.org In the oklahoma state side the enid area is covered.Just contatc any of them and I know you'll be pleased

www.blogtalkradio.com/appleseedradio

If you dont have a 22lr I have a few to loan you to shoot with ..Hope to see a few of you at the range...

keeper7011

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey RWVA, that sounds like fun. It's been awhile since I shot longarm and would like to start again. I also have an 11 yr old daughter that I would love to get started shooting. She's ok with the idea, but I would like for her to learn the right way. Have a couple 22 rifles and a couple MN's. What range are you talking about? Sure would like some more info.

Thanks

RWVA shooter

Marksman
Reaction score
well we can use the enid range ...Its just fine to learn and shoot from ..I'm always around and have plenty of targets..Just bring a 22 lr rifle with a sling and we can have some fun..I am able to teach a few things in just a few hours...As for my org. we shoot everywhere from coast to coast..just look up the stuff on our site..I will be in Grandfeild Okla..doing a 1000 yard class but we start at 25 yards.... This is free to ladies kids and active duty ..the rest of us have to pay 80.00 for a weekend.. hope to see you at the range soon ..The range is very empty these days but the winds blow hard around here..ololol I shoot in what ever wind ..I will teach that too..Nothing like shooting a deer from across the wheat field some 500 yards and see him just drop..lol www.blogtalkradio.com/appleseedradio we have shows that you can listen too ..OLDGRUNT from okla is your Instructor for the state and a few others near OKC and tulsa..good luck seeya around

Latest posts

Top Bottom