Hog Trapping How To

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could care less about shooting hog in a trap. My son and UMB will probably only care about the shooting. I will leave that up to them. Clean pork and a clean lawn are my goal. Destructive SOB's. I will never see the end of it. They (the hogs) are coming off of Corp of Engineers land that is off limits for hunting.

I will try and email you the plans for the gate. At work right now. Taking another kid hunting this evening, trying to get his first deer. But I will try and have it sent by Monday.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kill a ton (literally) sometimes. Some of that goes to the table, a lot goes to the coyotes, then I shoot coyotes. Hogs are not considered a game animal by ODWC, therefore it is not wanton waste to leave a hog carcass.

I do try and find somebody who wants to pick up hog carcasses, but when they are told they will have to process, most shy away and give excuses.

I would gladly take some, wish we were closer. Them Lil ones be tender and taaaaaaaaaaasty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom