Homelessness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I have to do is go clean out the chicken shed, wet my hair down with the garden hose and let it air dry (talk about a frizzy mess! 🥵) and walk down to Reno and Council. I could make bank if I let my hair stay frizzy instead of straightening it and took the dogs with me.
I would see you there and call you out. lol

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nope, id toss ya some 9mm ammo though...lol
On good day it might be some .45 acp
That would work! 😂😂

Btw, I was taking the boys home from mowing my lawn the other day and saw a morbidly obese woman sitting on the ground outside a tent (and the beginnings of a new homeless encampment). She made the chicks on "My 1000 Pound Life" look like fitness trainers. I can only imagine how nasty that spot is gonna be in short order. Because there is absolutely NO WAY that woman can get to the convenience store on the corner to relieve herself. Or take a wash cloth bath. Or ANYTHING.

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That would work! 😂😂

Btw, I was taking the boys home from mowing my lawn the other day and saw a morbidly obese woman sitting on the ground outside a tent (and the beginnings of a new homeless encampment). She made the chicks on "My 1000 Pound Life" look like fitness trainers. I can only imagine how nasty that spot is gonna be in short order. Because there is absolutely NO WAY that woman can get to the convenience store on the corner to relieve herself. Or take a wash cloth bath. Or ANYTHING.
Hey, I'm doing the best I can !!

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can only imagine how nasty that spot is gonna be in short order. Because there is absolutely NO WAY that woman can get to the convenience store on the corner to relieve herself. Or take a wash cloth bath. Or ANYTHING.

IMG_9914.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom