How’s your Sex Life?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
over your head GIF by ABC Network
It usually goes over my head when I'm thinking about putting the head in. I never talked like this until I started hanging out here. Bless me father.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If those aren't real then she really got here money's worth for that surgical enhancment job.
Is she that gal that's a nice looking woman, and has a beautiful figure, I don't mean just big boobs, but excellent posture. Bless me father, we may get busy tonight.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If those aren't real then she really got her money's worth for that surgical enhancment job.
You never knew what size she would be for a while. It was like a roller coaster and then poof they blossomed. They need to stop with the close up shots. She's looking like a California raisin from the sun.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking of a gal, maybe 60, news anchor, I've seen her do a debate or two. But I'm just looking at the menu, not going to order a damn thing, Like that guy on the old Sat. Night Live, she doesn't even know I'm alive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom