How many of you guys are loosing your hair or are bald.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Full head but thinning quickly. My dad had three brothers who wore ball caps their entire lives, all three were bald by 45. Dad never wore a cap except for a blaze orange cap when hunting. He had a full head of hair like 14yo until he died. Not sure if there's anything to that or not. Men on my mom's side all had/have full head of hair.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My hair finished turning gray about a decade or so ago. Slowly receding hairline, just like dad. But my hair grows so slowly!... I only need one (admittedly pretty short) haircut every other month. Which doesn't amuse my barber.

Since before I retired, I've joked that my hair is both turning gray AND turning loose!

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of those "made for bald heads" electric shavers?
Random Google image
61JB+vy9pWL._SL1050_.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I'm another one that sees the the full, thick hair as a minor curse. I don't necessarily want to be bald, but I hate taking care of longer hair. Thank goodness for my Flowbee. I get a Flow-job whenever I'm in the mood and that keeps it nice and short.

My wife hates it that I keep my hair short.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Full head but thinning quickly. My dad had three brothers who wore ball caps their entire lives, all three were bald by 45. Dad never wore a cap except for a blaze orange cap when hunting. He had a full head of hair like 14yo until he died. Not sure if there's anything to that or not. Men on my mom's side all had/have full head of hair.
I've thought this too. My dad lost a lot of hair by his late 40's, he was a cap wearer too. I wore a cap due to baseball, but in my mid 20's I decided to not wear one. I'm pushing 60 and have crown thin spot.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of those "made for bald heads" electric shavers?
Random Google image
View attachment 471765
I have a Pitbull Platinum head shaver. It only has 4 blades, but that's actually all you need. The Pitbull was rated as the best skull shaver on the market a couple of years ago.

1713555242900.jpeg

I also have a cheaper Remington 3-blade head shaver I carry on the road when I do conventions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom