How often do you exercise?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What type of exercise to you regularly engage in?

• Cardio (elevated heart rate) for 30+ min 2-3x a week

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Strength and Flexibility training 2-3+ times a week

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Cardio AND Strength/Flexibility mulitple times a week

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Reaching for the Cheetos is exhausting enough

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Taking a spin off of daytomann's Prepping and Fitness thread:

How many of you who consider yourselves "preppers" engage in regular strenuous physical activity outside of work or routine chores.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lift a case of 2-liter cokes into my station wagon every other day, and stretch from my scooter to hand the cashier my EBT card.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Monday-Friday I have planned workouts. Saturdays sometimes involve strenuous physical activity, but that's just a bonus. Sundays are usually a rest day. About every 3-4 months I will either take an entire week off of working out or go with an easier routine. M, Th are strength training and martial arts days. T, W, F are running/conditioning days. I'm sure there are better routines, but this works for me.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Run 5-6 miles two to three times a week, use an elliptical 2-3 times a week (alternate exercises and a day off after a sequence of two) - daily do push-ups, crunches or mad-russians or sit-ups and do a progressive 3-day series of dumb-bell exercises then a day off. However, I do not mind taking a day off or modifying as necessary to accomplish other goals (work, family, travel) - I exercise to enhance my quality of life, I do not live to exercise.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mon, Wed, &Fri, I do Stronglifts 5x5, I try to get cardio a couple of time a week, usually an hour or so of basketball and a bike ride. Mix in pull ups and push ups just whenever. This is new to me as of about a month now, and I am loving it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom