how would you get out of this city or would you stay ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
'Ol Spot roasting on an open fire, the members of the tribe merrily setting about the tasks reqired to get by day-to-day, oblivious to the suffering wanderers writhing, impaled on the tall poles surrounding the compound.....

Kind of an Okie-Vlad the Impaler scenario. Nah, couldn't happen. :rubhands:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just want to clear up anything I've said.
I will not shoot anyone who shows up in my neck of the woods.
I will not and won't allow my dog to eat anyone else's dog.

All I've been saying all along is that the country isn't some safe haven full of free roaming hamburgers and fires.
I spend a lot of time outside doing various things and I haven't seen any.
Matter of fact there isn't even a lot of small or large wild game out jogging around.
What there is will disappear quite rapidly in a SHTF scenario.
Leaving you out in the stick without any options then.

But if you're set on heading to the country when it does happen I will honestly wish you all the luck.

You ... You better be on your best behavior ... I'm watching you ... :wink2:

peace2554

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I never said I'm going in the woods looking for hamburgers. But I do know some places east of here that are secluded and have good fishing. As far as land goes. Oklahoma isn't great for living off the land. Everyone thinks of Oklahoma and they think of Indians and teepees. That's not true. The Indians are here because the government placed them here. Not because this area is fruitfull. I for one am not going to even stay in this state. I'll be heading northeast. I just think with everything going down. It's going to be very perilese. So. How do you get safe? Every lake in oklahoma is manmade. Not that ther aren't fish here but as far as fruitfull land. Oklahoma sucks. And. Like I said before. Yes. Lots of people are cozy now in the country. And will remain cozy. But wher I am... I'll have to book out. I know I have to have a place to go. I know that. You've all said that. And I heed your advice.. but. How ? I think everyone will have to leave to somewher. At some point. Traveling will be peril. What do we do ?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla :rollingla You guys crack me up!! I swear I dunno how you get those things rolled up and in your pants in the mornings! :rollingla :rollingla George would fit right in ... :naughty:

It's not easy! I have to lift the bottom of my jeans when I pee. :hot:

As far as stay or go, I'd stay put, fight as best I could, try to reinforce my dwelling, hope my stock lasts long enough, and, well, that's about all I can think of at the moment. Carry on.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not easy! I have to lift the bottom of my jeans when I pee. :hot:

As far as stay or go, I'd stay put, fight as best I could, try to reinforce my dwelling, hope my stock lasts long enough, and, well, that's about all I can think of at the moment. Carry on.

Well, you know how you JBTs are ... :naughty: (And folks think I married GC for the handcuffs ... :rollingla)

Latest posts

Top Bottom