how would you get out of this city or would you stay ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What have I done to be banned moneybags ? Tell me that. I have had people here tell me if I had to leave my home and seek safety. In so little words that I would be killed and my dog would be barbecued and eaten . Maybe those people need banned. Banned from calling themselves human beings and banned from Oklahoma shooters forumn and banned from existing period because if people like that are the people we are all going to have to deal with IF the shtf then I honestly don't want anything to do with none of it. I am perfectly content with keeping my questions to myself. Two minds are better than one. Simply wanted to ask opinions and have a view of how the rest of people think about it. I realise I'm a newby to this forum. I see that you all have been ob here for years. That doesn't make anyone better than anyone at anything and has no relavance to the question that I posted. I have enjoyed this entire thread. And I have heard some great opinions and ideas. I would like to continue to hear and learn more. But if anything I have said earns me the right to be banned. No skin off my back. I beleave in honesty and saying how you truly feel and not beating around the bush as the.saying goes.

If you think someone has broken the forum rules, PM a mod.

peace2554

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not look into this forum and then join to make friends or enemy's. I am simply trying to use this as a learning tool. An educational experience. I have MANY MANY more questions. And they ARE serious issues! Not everyone is going to like the questions/issues I understand that. But just because something needs to be brought to the light. Doesn't mean its better to leave it in darkness.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not look into this forum and then join to make friends or enemy's. I am simply trying to use this as a learning tool. An educational experience. I have MANY MANY more questions. And they ARE serious issues! Not everyone is going to like the questions/issues I understand that. But just because something needs to be brought to the light. Doesn't mean its better to leave it in darkness.

Then post your questions and stop getting bent out of shape when others post their comments. You might also take a look here:http://shtfschool.com/

This guy lived through the 1992-1995 unrest in the Balkans. Interesting reading and what he learned doesn't always follow conventional "wisdom" when it comes to prepping.

peace2554

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sory if I get bent out of shape. Felt like I was being attacked. BBQ dog. Wth. Not cool. Poor baby puppy. I could be banned easily if I would say what I want to the person that said that . Back to the questions. Why not work together why does everyone just think gotta kill or be killed. Why not like the old days when the nation pulled together ? What has changed ? What's going to be so different ?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back to the questions. Why not work together why does everyone just think gotta kill or be killed. Why not like the old days when the nation pulled together ? What has changed ? What's going to be so different ?

My boy, we don't have time to list out what is wrong and what has changed. We'd be here for years.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might also take a look here:http://shtfschool.com/

This guy lived through the 1992-1995 unrest in the Balkans. Interesting reading and what he learned doesn't always follow conventional "wisdom" when it comes to prepping.

Yep that's a great place. I highly second checking that place out. He's not the most eloquent guy but he makes some very good points on the realities of survival. I actually paid money and bought the interviews and stuff and feel it was worth it. I mean he was in his twenties in a crappy job and in a cover band and then a few months later he's laying in the burnt out husk of a bus hiding from sniper fire. It gives you a whole new perspective from the woodsmen and commandoes that usually fill such discussions. Weapon procurement, how gang's formed, how everything changed so suddenly and neighborhoods became sharply divided along political, ethnic and religious lines over night. How he had no skills of any sort and he had to learn a lot through trial and error under fire. And most importantly, I think, is his observations on people. The quiet timid office worker he went to school with who turned into a murderous brutal militia commander, the tough guy badass who couldn't cope and drank himself to death, the way people deal with **** and break down. All from the point of view of a very normal person, some guy who just wanted to make enough money to buy heavy metal albums and get drunk with his friends and then ended up neck deep in hell.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just want to clear up anything I've said.
I will not shoot anyone who shows up in my neck of the woods.
I will not and won't allow my dog to eat anyone else's dog.

All I've been saying all along is that the country isn't some safe haven full of free roaming hamburgers and fires.
I spend a lot of time outside doing various things and I haven't seen any.
Matter of fact there isn't even a lot of small or large wild game out jogging around.
What there is will disappear quite rapidly in a SHTF scenario.
Leaving you out in the stick without any options then.

But if you're set on heading to the country when it does happen I will honestly wish you all the luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom