I’m old enough to remember when...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember these. I never saw one complete movie. :naughty:

driveinmovie.png

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the things Veterans like say is part of their service was to protect and defend the constitution. I think the constitution absolutely protects their right of free speech as demonstrated by their kneeling.

This is the same constitution that guarantees my right of free speech and association and I don't have to legitimize their speech by watching their game or acknowledging their actions by complaining about them. Our griping makes there actions newsworthy.

Absolutely couldn't agree more and no complaining from me. Just stated a 100% fact.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the things Veterans like say is part of their service was to protect and defend the constitution. I think the constitution absolutely protects their right of free speech as demonstrated by their kneeling.

This is the same constitution that guarantees my right of free speech and association and I don't have to legitimize their speech by watching their game or acknowledging their actions by complaining about them. Our griping makes there actions newsworthy.

My feelings exactly, I hate some of the things that people do, but they have a right to do those things even if it turns my stomach

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a coworker put in an interesting light. He said "Why would I let a bunch of unpatriotic f***s take football away from me." I think it works whichever way. If you're disgusted, don't watch it. If you're defiant, watch it. Me? I'm not a very good fan. Generally watch most of a couple play off games then usually watch at least most of the super bowl. Don't know any stats and only a few names.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so old I hear my favorite songs in an elevator.
You know you are old when you write a note to yourself reminding you not to take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
I tried having my mother’s phone disconnected, but the customer-service rep told me that since the account was in my dad’s name, he’d have to be the one to put in the request. The fact that he’d been dead for 40 years didn’t sway her. Then a solution hit me: “If I stop paying the bill, you can turn off the service, right?” “Well, yes,” she said reluctantly. “But that would ruin his credit.”

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My feelings exactly, I hate some of the things that people do, but they have a right to do those things even if it turns my stomach

Doesn't mean I have to pander to them or do business with them. Choices have consequences. Works on both sides of the isle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom