I am asking for prayers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
We canceled our clinic for this morning, I made it down to the road in my workboots and the sidewalks are deadly slick, the road is only a tiny bit better because of the texture.

Lots of chance to get hurt out here. Praying David and his wife made it out of town ok.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you all. We did indeed make it to Cleveland. Roads this morning were terrible. Lots of accidents and the on ramp was closed to get off of 169 to 44. Had to take back roads which were REALLY slick.
Flight was delayed by 1.5 hours waiting for crew and de-icing. Got to Dallas in time to make it from terminal A to terminal D in 20 minutes to catch our flight to Cleveland.
Tomorrow mornings at 7:30 I go in for a heart cath test. That should be all for tomorrow and then Wednesday is full of tests and appointments for the Thursday surgery.
My dad, sister and brother-in-law made the 500 mile drive today (in snow) to be here and they made it safely.
Just went to a nice little Italian restaurant for a family meal. Next a little visiting and then bed time.
Thanks again everyone, the most powerful thing we can do is Pray. You all will never know how much they are cherished and appreciated (no matter the outcome)

Latest posts

Top Bottom