i am not a whinner, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi John,

That most important thing I have learned is ever day after last friday is a gift.

Good for you John - It sure would be a different world if everyone appreciated each and every day of life they are given. I've been praying for you (and will continue to) since I first saw your thread. It is good to hear you were on your feet! Don't be afraid to take the rest and recovery time you need.

Take care,

Alan

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update for this morning. Last night sleep was good. After breakfast I scooted onto a wheel chair and tooled around the halls. Pain is always there but that means I am alive so me and pain are friends. It feels good to be upright. My youngest daughter has been here everynight and I am proud of her. I am posting from my phone so I will blame any spelling errors on it. I hope everyone has s great day. Thanks to everyone for there prayers.
John

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update for this morning. Last night sleep was good. After breakfast I scooted onto a wheel chair and tooled around the halls. Pain is always there but that means I am alive so me and pain are friends. It feels good to be upright. My youngest daughter has been here everynight and I am proud of her. I am posting from my phone so I will blame any spelling errors on it. I hope everyone has s great day. Thanks to everyone for there prayers.
John

Good to hear your getting around. You have a merry Christmas.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of prayers have been said on your behalf. All the best to you and your loved ones this Christmas. Hope your recovery is quick and complete. Get well soon.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had an accident once on a motorcycle, on the west side of lake overholser i was only going about 40mph and i had to swerve to miss something in the road and when i glanced ahead there was a seriously sharp turn that i wasnt ready for and the signs had all been taken out by other cars or w/e. i tried to slow down but was already in the gravel and smacked into a tree. the girl on the back was wearing my helmet and she swears i grabbed her and threw her of the bike..after i woke up i noticed something was wrong and it was so dark no one could tell what happened. this guy picked us up and we went to the 7 eleven to call 911. as soon as we got out of his truck the girl is was with passed out. apparently she couldnt handle blood cause i looked like 2 face. i ended up breaking my c-1 in half and the doctor said i shouldve been paralyzed but i wasn't because of the shape i was in.(just got out of the army 3 days before) It all sucks really bad and i dont know how bad your injurys are but it will get better. the pain may never go away but it will get better. have a happy christmas and a merry new years.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i had an accident once on a motorcycle, on the west side of lake overholser i was only going about 40mph and i had to swerve to miss something in the road and when i glanced ahead there was a seriously sharp turn that i wasnt ready for and the signs had all been taken out by other cars or w/e. i tried to slow down but was already in the gravel and smacked into a tree. the girl on the back was wearing my helmet and she swears i grabbed her and threw her of the bike..after i woke up i noticed something was wrong and it was so dark no one could tell what happened. this guy picked us up and we went to the 7 eleven to call 911. as soon as we got out of his truck the girl is was with passed out. apparently she couldnt handle blood cause i looked like 2 face. i ended up breaking my c-1 in half and the doctor said i shouldve been paralyzed but i wasn't because of the shape i was in.(just got out of the army 3 days before) It all sucks really bad and i dont know how bad your injurys are but it will get better. the pain may never go away but it will get better. have a happy christmas and a merry new years.

Wow!!

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ouch. I hope you get healed up soon. Could have been a lot worse. I hope you get paid well for your suffering. No amount of money can really amount to that though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom