I can hear you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some folks just got to talk crap to make themselves feel better. Just look at them smile, and think "This is my highpiont, there are many like it, but this one is mine!" :flamed: j/k

on another note...

Cammo pumps and cookies :spaghetti:

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude the last pair she bought are at least 5". When she was trying them on she had on jeans and I thought they were hot as hell. This older women walked by and gave her look like she was a street walker in Dillard's. Either that or that lady was a lesbian cougar. Anyways when she wears them with a skirt they are kinda hookerish looking. She doesn't mind the name calling though.

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude the last pair she bought are at least 5". When she was trying them on she had on jeans and I thought they were hot as hell. This older women walked by and gave her look like she was a street walker in Dillard's. Either that or that lady was a lesbian cougar. Anyways when she wears them with a skirt they are kinda hookerish looking. She doesn't mind the name calling though.

:laughup:

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is just a pinch shorter than me, in heels it feels like she is a foot taller. She loves to wear them, just makes me look vertically challenged!
I prefer her in sneakers.

I have a good buddy whose wife is a solid 5" taller than him on any given day. She loves to wear heals and to be honest, it cracks me up every time I see them together with her in them.

But props to him she is a great lady and smokin hot

Latest posts

Top Bottom