I feel screwed by OGE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It sucks not being able to pay your electric bill. Been there done that. But I prioritize my bills in this order: Rent, electric, insurance.....and so on

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
WTF is up with all the your a deadbeat, pay your billss...blah ..blah...

The guy already said he was havin troubles....beatin a dead horse only gets stinky...sheesh people make mistakes ...lets gang up on em BS , Im just kinda sick of it

My Apologys , pay your bill, deadbeat....Happy?

Just like you Government does!

[Broken External Image]

I'm on board with you, Twoguns. The man is busting his ass for a living and barely making ends meet. On top of all that he's going to have to sign up for Obama Care pretty soon or get a lien slapped on his home.

[Broken External Image]

Kicking a man when he's down hasn't got any class. Especially when he's OSA and one of our own.

[Broken External Image]

Catch my drift?

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope it works out for you. Seems you've already learned the same lesson most of us have.

On a somewhat unrelated note. My brother recently retired from OG&E.
He likes to joke he went to work for a company and retired from a corporation.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

I'm on board with you, Twoguns. The man is busting his ass for a living and barely making ends meet. On top of all that he's going to have to sign up for Obama Care pretty soon or get a lien slapped on his home.

[Broken External Image]

Kicking a man when he's down hasn't got any class. Especially when he's OSA and one of our own.

[Broken External Image]

Catch my drift?

Definatly...thats what i was gettin at.

But it looks like theyre gonna point The finger at me anyways, oh well that leaves someone else Not to pick on.... ;)

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In defense of the douchebags:

No one is heartless, and no one read the riot act to OP for his situation. (We've all been there or are headed there.)

Its just that OGE didn't kick off the douchebaggery until AFTER giving the OP time to correct things. They don't send those red disconnect notices on day 31, after all. We all make mistakes, but OGE wasn't acting particularly cruel about this. That was the focus and point of my response.

If it came to it, the OP would be free to crash, eat supper, and shower up at my house, for real. Downside: my 4 year old son will try to run his life with his incessant demands for juice, Bob the Builder, and airplane rides.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL. Where do you guys get this BS?

Got it off one of the Obama Care threads. One of the members that posted said there is a penalty to be paid if not insured by a certain time, a cash penalty, and that it would be garnished from your tax refund. Then on to say that the Federal Government would then place a lien against your home until you provided proof of health insurance. I have a hunch that there is more than a grain of truth to this.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In defense of the douchebags:

No one is heartless, and no one read the riot act to OP for his situation. (We've all been there or are headed there.)

Its just that OGE didn't kick off the douchebaggery until AFTER giving the OP time to correct things. They don't send those red disconnect notices on day 31, after all. We all make mistakes, but OGE wasn't acting particularly cruel about this. That was the focus and point of my response.

If it came to it, the OP would be free to crash, eat supper, and shower up at my house, for real. Downside: my 4 year old son will try to run his life with his incessant demands for juice, Bob the Builder, and airplane rides.

Haha! Well, that would beat the heck outta my smelly dog slobbering all over him, looking for loving ... :D

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got it off one of the Obama Care threads. One of the members that posted said there is a penalty to be paid if not insured by a certain time, a cash penalty, and that it would be garnished from your tax refund. Then on to say that the Federal Government would then place a lien against your home until you provided proof of health insurance. I have a hunch that there is more than a grain of truth to this.

The truth is in Bold.... the rest is pure BS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom